Tuesday, March 23, 2010

How it went down

Just so you know, I gave my Bible to my friend. He was touched because he understood how much it meant to me, but, of course, he doesn't plan on "getting all into that stuff."
I didn't care. I wasn't expecting a "What must I do to be saved?!" moment or anything. I only knew that this was my best shot at expressing my concern for him, and at the same time, the importance of my God in my life. How could I expect his reaction to be much different from my own when I received that same Bible?
I was, however, very satisfied with what happened. He seemed a little intrigued, wanted to give it back when he found out what it was to me, then finally accepted it, realizing that it was something special.
I'm satisfied.
God will do what He wants now, and I will wait.

No comments: