Monday, March 15, 2010

Ho Malone III

It was the story of ONE BLOG.... (music begins)




then... ANOTHER blog went TOO far!! (music gets intense)





Then... a final blog decided to go where NO BLOG has gone BEFORE!

...not really

...It decided to push an old joke EVEN further!!!



This SPRING... Join Grace Page as she is...


HOME ALONE!

I was at the Duncan's yesterday for lunch, and my aunt and uncle had to meet some people somewhere. They suddenly left five young people around the table, home alone. "Butt! Butt! Fart!" someone yelled mischievously! Then Sarah got up and flicked the lights on and off with a huge grin on her face.
On another note, my mother worked very hard to re-varnish our kitchen floor! (Don't worry, mom! I didn't leave that footprint I thought I did!) Yesterday I wore socks, and in the one step it takes on the kitchen floor to get from the carpet to the bathroom, I almost fell. I guess it's easy to underestimate the varnish-y-ness! I then tried to purposely ice skate, and found myself inches from hitting my head on our "very rugged" chandelier! I guess it's a lot lower than it seems when hanging above a dining room table!

No comments: