Saturday, September 27, 2008

Recent Happenings

I decorated a shirt to fight childhood cancer! I wonder slightly if people would mind that I turned the St. Jude symbol into a mutant with a weapon...










After going to the homecoming football game to catch up with my senior friends, Joel and I decided to show Tim a little game we used to play all the time when we were little...










It's the food game!
By the luck of the roll,





And by mistake...




Joel had to eat the nastiest concoction he made himself!
















Tim leans closer to see what exactly that is.










Here he is bravely drinking something similar to the old milk left over in cereal bowls.






Today, we went to Cow Town.
I got in touch with my hick side, while Joel got in touch with not wanting to pose in front of anything in the hot sun.
You can see that Momma took his pictures anyway.


No comments: