Monday, September 1, 2008

Reasons Why Today is Such a Good Day

Hey! um, yeah, as you can see in my title, today has been an amazing day. I can already tell it is, and it's 11:41. Here's why:
  1. My room is mostly clean, and everything's organized.
  2. I've got a lot of gifts figured out for Christmas! That makes me excited because I love giving gifts, and I'm happy when I get it right and give someone something they actually like. Early, yes, but smart... also yes. I now have time to afford everything!
  3. I've been filling out my calendar. This makes me happy for lots of reasons.
  • I only have 11 more class periods of Student Connect! (that's less than four classes of psychology!)
  • I'm in school less than half of November...
  • ...and solo two semanas in December.
  • I don't have school Fridays! (this seems like so little to me, and I'm taking 18 hours)
4. My birthday's on a Friday this year, so although I probably won't do much for it, I'll still be happy that I don't have to be in school, and that I can sleep in the next day.
5. We're going to the Mission for Thanksgiving! That means awesomeness, lots of hiking, and riding a bus with little Navajo children. ...not to mention all the good food!

No comments: