Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Labor Day!

For Labor Day weekend, Tim, Jon, Hannah and I all drove to Arkansas to visit Cousin Charles!

We went hiking, went to the lake, played mini-golf (twice!), went to several parks, visited Charles's dorm room, tried to find him a wife, and bought and modified nerf guns!

While on a hike, Jon and Hannah stop to advertize College T-shirts with a student-y pose!


At Gator Golf, Hannah and I stopped to ride a zebra!!

Tim interrupts some strangers' game to pose and shout, "I'm on a zebra! ...Huah!"


And of course, my favorite photo happened when we got lost on the way to church. Charles took a turn onto "Best Friend Lane" to pull over and call his parents.

I was going to "enhance" this photograph the way most teenage girls do, and add a caption from this video, but without the guys' permission, I hesitated.

No comments: