Saturday, November 8, 2008

Old Blog Entries

I found old entries from an old blog 3-4 years ago. It doesn't seem like much time has passed until I read about all the stuff that happened. So I'm going to re-enter some of the better posts (including a few of my famous Quotes From School.
Enjoy!

My computer is still in pieces, so here I am again on my little brother's werelaptop, as I call it. It's half a laptop with a monitor attached. I hate the keyboard, well, hate is too strong of a word, but it certainly isn't high on the polls.

Speaking of high on the polls, the Colonel is ranked highest for "Grace's Favorite pet," followed closely by the hamster. Chickens are at a dwindeling 10%. Competing for best houseplant are George, the exotic Kiwano weed, and Audrey II, a Venus fly trap. Favorite class remains Lunch. In the entertainment section, the Mary Tyler Moor show is steadily dropping. Its theme song is currently ahead of the Most Annoying Song list. Mystery Science Theatre 3000 is currently ranked highest. (especially since my dad's been buying more) Current "Favorite Song" is Where oh Werewolf. (actually it's just really funny)
"...Mom and Dad, they disaprove, but they can't stop us, 'cause it's true loove... where, oh werewolf... I've looked every whe-ah-wolf..."

The Garage Sale
One cool summer morning, my family decided to go to some Bentley garage sales. Joel followed Eden on up to the driveway. While everyone decided there was nothing there worth looking at and left, Joel looked through some junk on one of the tables. He spotted a puzzle with a fluffy kitten on the box. It was titled, "Just Cats." Joel has a wacky sense of humor, so in a funny voice he said to Eden, "Just Cats...brrow!(cat meow)." He looked up to see her reaction, only to realize it wasn't Eden, but some strange boy a little older than himself, who was giving him a funny look. He just turned around and walked quickly back to the car before he started laughing.

"Man, my chest hurts; I don't want to have another heart attack today."

No comments: