Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Doings as of Late

Lately, I have been waiting for a job interview (should happen next week) and I have taken a small break from a large painting.
While Tim works in our office, I often wish I had a chair in there too, so I could work on my own things, and we could still be together. This week I fixed that problem!
First, I found our local Goodwill, and bought a rocking chair. Then, I sanded it down. I painted it a flat black, and then Tim suggested racing stripes. Last night, I finished it!




I'm going to have to get a better card reader, but I just thought I'd share this picture... I think Tim looks like a little kid here!

2 comments:

Alice said...

come on Tim share the lolly pop

Anonymous said...

thats a pretty cool looking chair grace - bet you could sell it for more than you bought in now on etsy or some arts fair.